Remote Signalling, Police Compliance & Response
South East Security supplies quality products for your home or business ranging from a wide variety of items, no matter what you may be looking for. We work hard to ensure that the products we supply are top notch quality. Our prices are unmatched. Find a better price somewhere else? Contact us, and we’ll do our best to meet it.
ACPO (Association of Chief Police Officers) has necessary approvals alarm installation companies must meet in order that the public obtain a proper response to any genuine alarm activations.
- All URN applications to include full PD6662-EN50131/1 certification.
- The Installation Company to be certified by the National Security Inspectorate
- All Staff to be Fully Police Vetted
- All Alarm Systems to conform to BS8243:2010 False Alarm management
- The Alarm System and Installer to conform to ACPO Force Alarm Policy
- Liable to Random Police Inspection of Installations
- Use a Police Approved Alarm Receiving Centre