When life is at risk, only the best will do for maximum protection. South East Security use the highest quality equipment designed, installed and maintained by our experts.
- From manually operated to analogue and/or addressable systems
- All installed to BS5839 Part 1
- Can be linked to our Alarm Receiving Centre for Brigade response
- Essential for all inhabited, valuable or high-risk premises.
- Risk Assessments to the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order
Most importantly as well, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order (RR(FS)O) replaced most fire safety legislation with one new order in October 2006. It means that any person who has some level of control in premises must take steps to reduce the risk from fire, consider how to contain a fire should one break out and then also make sure people can safely escape if there is a fire.
You could face two years in prison and also a heavy fine of £5,000 as well as carrying the moral burden of not appearing to care about your staff, customers and other visitors. This is in addition to having your business or building possibly closed down but certainly its effectiveness seriously compromised.
The order applies to all buildings apart from private homes or individual flats. For more information, click here to download the guide.