Compliance & Standards
With every alarm installation from the initial risk analysis survey of the premises to the installation of the alarm equipment, and the final testing and compliance certification of the alarm system, South East Security clearly demonstrate that they have the ability and all necessary approvals to carry out a professional installation and provide ongoing maintenance of your burglar alarm system.
As an alarm installation company, workmanship and management operating procedures of the company are controlled and regulated by the National Security Inspectorate and ACPO Force Alarms Policy.
The grade of your intruder alarm system will now be assessed by your alarm installer, working with your insurance company. We would recommend that you obtain your Insurance Company’s approval of the system design proposal, before proceeding with an alarm installation.
South East Security offer:
- Alarm Systems fully Graded in line with PD6662
- Full written Risk Assessment with every Site Survey
- Written System Design Proposal
- Written Quotation with Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Outright Ownership of Equipment
- NSI (NACOSS) Certificate of Compliance for Alarms, CCTV and Access Control
- Police/ACPO Compliance
- Remote Signalling through a compliance Alarm Receiving Centre with Police Response
- Fully Police Vetted Employees
- Fully Qualified Management & Trained Engineers
- Employers, Product & Efficacy Liability Insurances
- Quality Insurance to ISO9001
- Documented Operating & Installation Procedures
- 24 Hour Emergency Call-Out Service & Helpline
- On-going Preventative Maintenance Contacts
Why choose a NACOSS Gold approved company?
As a NACOSS Gold company accredited for Alarms, CCTV and Access Control, you can have peace of mind because South East Security:
- has been thoroughly security vetted by the National Security Inspectorate (NSI) accredited for Alarms, CCTV and Access Control
- is rigorously inspected twice a year by NSI;
- is properly insured;
- operates a 24 hour emergency call out service;
- complete a thorough survey of your premises;
- install reliable, up to date equipment;
- issues you with a Certificate of Compliance;
- meet the relevant British and European Standards PD6662:EN50131;
- operate to the highest standards through achievement of ISO9001.
What is the National Security Inspectorate (NSI)?
(NSI)has been the UK's leading inspectorate for the security industry for over thirty years. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, NSI is the champion of high standards across the security and fire industries. Companies achieving approval through NSI must comply with relevant British and European Standards as well as meeting the requirements of the police, fire authorities and the insurance industry.
Why are NACOSS Gold Companies the best?
NACOSS Gold is only awarded to a company after rigorous checks have been conducted. These companies must display a satisfactory combination of technical expertise and business excellence. The NACOSS Gold scheme is accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Services (UKAS), which is recognised by the government.
Insurance Company Approval
The insurance industry, through the ABI – The Association of British Insurers, uses both sets of criteria in the approval of alarm installation companies. Before installing any burglar alarm, it is recommended that you forward the following for Insurance Approval:
- a copy of the System Design Proposal
- a copy of the Risk Analysis Report
- Maintenance Contract Terms of Cover
- Level of Compliant i.e. NSI (NACOSS) Gold
This will save you both money and anguish as your alarm system may not meet with their approval in terms of the grading of the risk and equipment specified.