CCTV systems are proving to be the ideal solution to client security needs. Cost effective and flexible, CCTV can be stand-alone or form part of a more extensive security operation with full telemetry control and digital recording with various memory options from 40gB to 500gB with integral CD writing facilities.
Systems will allow manual, automatic and/or simultaneous viewing of all cameras with recording and playback of all camera events, high capacity hard disk storage and the facility to transfer recorded data to a VCR, DVD or to a remote PC for playback. Systems may be linked to existing computer networks or designed to allow users to view camera images from another location via a secure website on the Internet.
- Suitable for internal or external applications
- Monochrome or colour cameras
- Incorporate infra red lighting for improved pictures at night
- Local and/or remote monitoring of camera images
- Connection to intruder alarm detection to generate police response
- Powerful deterrent to unwanted trespass, theft & violent crime
For those customers who subscribe to the Keyholding Service, the CCTV system can be designed to transmit signals in the event of an intrusion on site to generate a Guard response at much more competitive rates than other providers offer.